- Personal Assistant/Support Worker - up to 8 hours per week
- Support Worker - 7 hours per week
- Female Personal Support Worker - 16 hours per week
- Female Support Worker - 7.5 hours per week
- Personal Assistant/Support Worker - 20 hours per week
- Female Personal Assistant/Support Worker - up to 28 hours per week
- Personal Assistant/Support Worker - up to 6 hourse per week
- Female Personal Assistant/Support Worker - up to 12.5 hours per week
Inclusive Access to Swimming
Gateshead Council wishes to work towards further improving access to the swimming facilities in Gateshead.
We need your help to identify what facilities are needed. You can help by completing the following questionnaire which is available in both pdf and Microsoft Word format:
We are a Safe Reporting Centre for disability related hate crime.
Please select this link for more information.
Gateshead Council Budget Consultation Proposals 2016-18
Please select this this link to view GAP's response.
Please select this link to view GAP's response.
GAP and DESUIF response to MetroGreen Options Report November 2015
Please select this this link to view DESUIF and GAP's response.
Next DESUIF meeting Tuesday 19th January 2016 - Bewick B Space (beside restaurant), Gateshead Civic Centre. Agenda to be confirmed.
Independent Living Fund
A Joint Response by Gateshead Access Panel and Disabled People Against Cuts North East to the Government’s Consultation ‘The Future of the Independent Living Fund.’
Please select this link to view or download
Times are changing!
Gateshead Access Panel's office opening hours are now 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please note that Shopmobility customers need to book within these office hours.
We urgently need Volunteer Advocates
If you want to gain skills and experience please get in touch. Full training and support is provided.
Select this link to read more.